Portland, ME 04102
Essential Duties (80% of time):
- Accountable for the integrity of assigned financial reporting
- Post, reconcile, analyze and resolve issues with accounting/financial information
and Postage as required.
- Code non Cost of Goods invoices obtaining appropriate documentation and approval
- Prepare and distribute management reports as directed including Goals Report, Client
- Organize tasks efficiently to meet deliverables on time; notify management when
alternatives/options to minimize delay. Identify and resolve issues as they arise.
- Maintain confidentiality with all financial information internally and externally
- Demonstrate core values of character, competence, courage and teamwork
- Establish and maintain collaborative, productive working relationships with functional
services, business development, and vendors/clients in order to resolve issues.
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of information and materials based on
Secondary Duties (20% of time):
- Manage year end reporting requirements
- Research information as requested, compile data, analyze if necessary