South Portland, ME 04106
The Funder handles the accounting administration of all funding for the organization.
- Monitor wires to be sent out each day using the RMS closing calendar, Encompass and files that have been sent to a designated folder by the Closing Department.
- Verify any customer deposits received have been properly credited, wire amount, lock information and title agent information for accuracy. This may include contacting processors, underwriters and closers to make corrections.
- Verify that Automated Underwriting System (AUS) findings, internal underwriter’s approval and lock all match regarding loan amount, rate, borrowers’ information, and property information. This may include contacting underwriters to correct errors.
- Create files with supporting documentation for warehouse banks and upload for warehouse bank review.
- Upload correct information to the appropriate warehouse bank using the software or format provided by the warehouse bank.
- Monitor submitted files to ensure the wire has been released to the title agent.
- Answer phone call and e-mail inquiries from closing agents regarding wire status and revisions that occur after the wire has been released from the warehouse bank.
- Check warehouse cash accounts daily for excess cash, make transfer and post to general ledger.
- Reconcile some G/L accounts to ensure the entries have been made to the correct account.
AA Accounting; 1+ years of relevant experience.