Portland, ME 04101
Primary duties will include:
- Working with other senior accountants, managers, and partners on a variety of client engagements.
- Directing the client service team so that all auditing, tax and accounting responsibilities are performed in accordance with professional requirements and leveraging of staff.
- Researching complex issues and providing solutions for our clients.
- Reviewing work prepared by assistant senior and staff accountants, providing them supervision, training and mentoring.
- Committing to becoming an expert in the niche industries in which you work and providing management advisory and consulting services.
- Bachelor' s degree including the academic courses sufficient for meeting the requirements for certification as a CPA.
- Three or more years of experience at a CPA firm.
- Exceptional client service skills.