Portland, ME 04101
This position is responsible for providing billing support for multiple lines of business; including maintaining the financial system and database for customer transactions and administering billing adjustments, as part of a larger Finance and Accounting team that supports all CIEE business activities, both foreign and domestic.
- Generate bills for study abroad participants and universities
- Produce and maintain billing reports
- Work collaboratively with other departments on billing transactions
- Maintain organizational billing agreements in database
- Review and complete individual university agreements for financial aid
- Review multiple daily reports and enter corresponding adjustments in financial system
- Validation of program pricing billed each program term
- Review, verify, and process payment deferrals in financial system
- Resolve customer billing disputes, discrepancies, and irregularities
- Assist with month-end close, review and posting of adjusting entries
- Other duties as assigned
AA degree Accounting/Finance ; 2 years of relevant experience.