POSITION SUMMARY: Responsible for leading the daily operation of a full-service Branch with primary responsibility for in-market deposit growth, residential mortgage and small-business loan referrals, and community development. Promotes and fosters a sales and service culture through coaching, guidance, and team motivation. Achieves individual and Banking Center sales, service, and community development goals through new business development, referrals, and retention and expansion of existing customer relationships.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, finance, or related field, or equivalent banking or financial industry education.
- 3-5 years of progressive and successful Retail Banking management experience; with a track record of building a high-performing sales and service culture.
- Solid knowledge of and experience in Retail Banking, including consumer and business deposit productions and growth strategies; and generating residential mortgage and small-business loan referrals.
- Proven experience, and performance, in executing sales programs and campaigns that resulted in growing core retail deposits, and generating residential mortgage and small-business loan referrals.
- Proven leader who has demonstrated the ability to inspire, motivate, and develop members of a retail banking sales and service team.
- Strong business development, relationship management, and lead generation skills.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, consultative sales and presentation skills
- A self-starter who can effectively prioritize responsibilities and adapt to change.
- Ability to teach and foster development in others.
- Active involvement in local community organizations.
Kristi has come on board as our newest recruiter, and is already tearing it up in the Bank/Credit Union Big Leagues. After serving in a series of promoted roles with increasing responsibilities over 5 years at TD Bank, Kristi has set her sights on becoming one of the best Community Bank/Credit Union recruiters in the State – and she has come out of the gates quickly.
Our customers have already discovered Kristi is a consummate professional who delivers. She has developed a robust candidate following in her Vertical, and is making successful matches in the industry. Her focus, dedication, and professionalism make her stand apart – and we decided we like having her around!
Kristi has a BS in Social and Behavioral Science from the University of Southern Maine and is certified in Business Process Fundamentals.