Customer Service Assistant
Sanford, ME 04073
Summary: The incumbent performs a variety of teller and customer service duties as needed. Is highly proficient in the processing of teller transactions, and able to complete basic customer service related tasks such as opening routine checking, savings and certificate of deposit accounts, processing account maintenance, etc. Working within established guidelines, policies and procedures, the individual will sell and service all deposit accounts, handle various customer inquiries and provide prompt problem resolution. Strong knowledge of the Bank s various deposit and electronic banking products and services is required. Using needs-based sales techniques, uncovers referral opportunities and recommends appropriate products and service to meet customers needs.
- Minimum of one year of teller or customer service banking experience in a branch or call center environment
- Strong sales, service, interpersonal and communication skills.
- Interacts well with others and enjoys working with a variety of people in a team environment
- Strong organizational, technical and computer skills
- Adapts well to change and is able to effectively multi task
- Strong knowledge of teller and customer service processes, policies, guidelines and procedures
- Satisfactory product knowledge of banking products and service with ability for further development