Oxford, ME 04270 | DirectHire
* Checks dimensions of units, connections to be used, relation of one component to another, and relation of various materials to the whole structure or project from the architectural construction documents.
* Utilizes knowledge of engineering practices, mathematics, building materials, and other physical sciences to complete drawings.
* Makes any adjustments or changes necessary or desired. Inks in lines and letters on pencil drawings as required.
* Draws charts for representation of statistical data.
* Prepares shop tickets and bill of materials for fabrication of architectural precast and cast stone building elements.
* Draws finished designs from sketches. Uses computer assisted drafting (CAD) equipment and software only.
* MUST HAVE primary experience with drafting in AutoCAD