Electronic Banking Specialist
Sanford, ME 04073
Summary: The primary role of the Electronic Banking Specialist I is to provide online banking user support. The Electronic Banking Specialist I will also provide user support for ATM & Debit cards which involves suspect card monitoring and Reg E dispute processing. Provides Remote Deposit Capture, Mobile Banking & Cash Management customer support. Assists in the implementation of new Electronic Banking products and services, which may involve training others.
- Minimum of one (1) year of retail banking or deposit operations related experience
- Ability to work independently to ensure processing is completed to meet customer service needs.
- Excellent customer service skills and verbal communication skills.
- Maintains strong knowledge of various regulations including Reg E
- Organized, detail oriented and ability to handle busy workload.
- Strong knowledge of various office related programs such as Microsoft Word & Excel.
- Willing and able to travel periodically as required for job related training, workshops & conferences.
- Ability to advance and progress within Electronic Banking dept and participate in various certification programs related to electronic banking functions such as NEACH, online banking &, cash management, bill pay and presentments.