Bangor, ME 04062
GENERAL SUMMARY OF DUTIES:
Monitor and manage assigned providers schedule. Assure patient record is complete for clinic time. Monitor and assure prescription refill requests are completed, Maintain orders queue for timely and accurate completion of test results and schedules. Assure timely and accurate follow up communications to referring physicians and patients as instructed by the provider.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Maintain and assure physician schedule is filled, formatted, and communicated timely and accurately as established by the global schedule.
- Assure medical record reports and correspondence is complete with pertinent information and documented in the patient’s medical chart in preparation for clinic.
- Respond to provider tasks and orders timely, and assure accurate follow up of test results are reviewed and signed by the provider.
- Perform patient checkout workflow and responsibilities during office clinic.
- Communicate with external customer in a professional, efficient, and helpful manner.
- Assist in patient education as instructed by provider.
- Patient data entry as needed.
- Perform duties for other PGA physicians as requested on an as-needed, interim basis.
- Follow all practice policies and procedures for appointment scheduling, insurance verification, telephone interactions, and other job responsibilities as established.
The job holder must demonstrate current competencies applicable to job position.