South Portland, ME
- Compile and enter payroll data such as new hires, employee changes, bonuses, commissions, garnishments, vacation time, accruals and any duties that have been assigned to you for semi-monthly payroll.
- Contact various department supervisors for any time and attendance related issues as
- Process and maintain the time and attendance of the payroll in the provider tool; tracking, assistance, lockouts to name a
- Assist in running internal management reports from the payroll provider; like employee reporting, workers compensation, and benefits
- Assist with commission
- Other job duties as requested.
- Maintain current awareness and understanding of all regulatory compliance responsibilities of the position. Ensure that own work, as well as work of any employees supervised, is in compliance with all applicable laws, regulations, policies, and
- Ensure proper safeguarding of confidential and proprietary information of consumers and other protected information under the Company’s Information Security
- Unless properly licensed under the SAFE Act or applicable state laws, and the duties of the position so require, the incumbent will not perform such tasks as taking mortgage applications, offering or negotiating rates or terms of a mortgage loan with the consumer, soliciting, arranging or finding mortgage loans, or counseling consumers about residential mortgage loan rates or terms, as those actions may be defined by applicable laws and
- Associate Degree in Accounting/Business or equivalent work
- Experience with payroll systems and providers (for example: Paylocity, ADP, etc)
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite of products, with an advanced focus on
- Strong math skills combined with attention to