Brunswick, ME 04011 | Temp
SEND RESUMES DIRECTLY TO: dpoulin@springbornstaffing.Com
- Responsible for answering multi line phone system from internal as well as external locations.
- Responds to internal emergency codes received via emergency Ext. 2222 phone, alarm panels or switchboard
- Follows appropriate individual procedures for paging the various emergency codes including overhead paging or activating Code Team pagers and calling 911 for emergency response as procedures requires
- Responsible for testing emergency pagers to ensure proper operation and response from hospital staff twice daily.
- Answer callers questions and direct calls to the appropriate departments
- Pages physicians and/or hospital staff as requested via pagers according to time of day and week. Overhead paging is done only in the event of a medical emergency.
- Works with physicians office and hospital departments to keep On-Call List current.
- Creates, and Maintains Physician and Staff On-Call List in computer and in On-Call books.
- Provides information and directions to patients and visitors
- Responsible for communications via the TTY Phone system for hearing impaired patrons
- Responsible for issuing and exchanging hospital issued pagers through Northeast paging and sending in broken pagers for repairs.
- Verify identification on security cameras before opening doors remotely.
- Work as base unit for security via two way radios
- Maintains patient confidentiality while performing these functions