Westbrook, ME 04092 | TempToFT
Responsible for the timely and accurate processing of various transactions for all lines of commercial insurance. Provide a high level of customer service by working effectively with the necessary parties and systems and by following the appropriate procedures to ensure results meet or exceed our service level standards relating to quality, production and time service.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Process new business submissions in the Clearance system; prepare notices of cancelation and reinstatement; prepare filings; and order reports such as motor vehicle reports, D&B, and loss control surveys.
2. Prepare, scan and index all forms of electronic mail.
3. Research and respond to Electronic Work Flow Helpdesk questions.
4. Monitor and analyze image system queues for system/user problems, resolve and/or report to the appropriate source.
5. Sort and distribute incoming mail. Prepare and process outgoing mail. Research and recommend shipping method based time/cost considerations.
6. Provide administrative support such as photocopying, assembling policies, and handling closed files.
7. Develop and maintain a strong working knowledge of all equipment, software applications and systems used in support of the position/duties.
8. Interprets and follow instructions to accurately handle all transactions.
9. Adhere to written authority level and refer items that exceed authority.
10. Use procedure manuals and other instructional manuals to accurately perform all tasks.
11. Actively participate in team discussions, problem solving and developing best practices.
12. Complete special projects according to goals, objectives and time frames.
13. Other duties as assigned.
QUALIFICATIONS to perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
Bachelors degree (B. S.) or equivalent from four-year College preferred; two to three years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals. Ability to write routine reports and correspondence.