Accounts Payable Clerk IV
Portland, ME US
This position is responsible for the daily processing of accounts payable. To include voucher coding and preparation, vendor creation & maintenance, monthly statement reconciliation and follow up, aging analysis, cash requirements review, W-9 file maintenance, 1099 processing, project number maintenance, and paid invoice filing.
Primary contact for vendor calls. Position works closely with the purchasing department in order to process vouchers quickly and with all supporting documentation.
Duties to include but not limited to:
· Matching of purchase orders, requisitions, packing slips, and invoices. Attachment of the appropriate voucher form to facilitate entry into the accounts payable system.
· Voucher coding and entry.
· A/P aging analysis and report development.
· Cash requirements analysis. ( Multi-Fund)
· Trust requisition completion.
· Check printing and Distribution. ( Multi-Fund)
· Data base updates and maintenance.
· W-9 & 1099 processing and filing.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $26.00 - $28.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Portland, ME: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Associate (Required)
- Accounts payable: 2 years (Required)
- Microsoft Excel: 2 years (Required)
- data entry: 2 years (Required)
Work Location: In person