Admin & Imaging Specialist
Westbrook, ME US
Administrative Service Specialist
Provides a high level of customer service by working effectively with the necessary parties and systems following procedures to ensure quality results.
- Use procedure manuals and other instructional materials to accurately provide administrative support such as photocopying, assembling policies, manning switchboard, and handling closed files as needed.
- Interpret and follow instructions to accurately handle all transactions.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Prepare, scan or upload, and index all forms of electronic and hard copy mail.
- Complete special projects according to goals, objectives, scope and time frames.
- Master recognition of insurance terms and insurance related documents.
- Demonstrate the ability to quickly adapt to and embrace change.
- Successfully mentor co-workers in all document preparation and indexing skills.