Scarborough, ME 04074
• Routine cleaning of building interior, floor, walls ceiling windows furniture and equipment at toll plazas.
• Maintain supply stockroom.
• Routine exterior maintenance of building and grounds to include window cleaning, mowing and raking of grass, removal of snow.
• Monitor heating/cooling equipment.
Summary of Requirements:
Required Education and Training:
• Requires working knowledge of materials and prior facilities maintenance.
• High school diploma or equivalent.
• Ground and building maintenance: 1 year.
• Valid Driver's License.
Scheduling, Location and Benefits:
• Dental insurance
• Health insurance
• Paid time off
• Retirement plan
• 2 days in York, and various locations during week.
• Company vehicle provided.
• Monday through Friday.
• 6 or 7 am to 2 or 3 pm .