Customer Service Representative/Administrative Assistant
Portland, ME US
Customer service representatives to manage customer queries and complaints. You will also be asked to process orders, and modifications, and escalate complaints across a number of communication channels. To do well in this role you need to be able to remain calm when customers are frustrated and have experience working with computers.
- Maintaining a positive, empathetic, and professional attitude toward customers at all times.
- Responding promptly to customer inquiries.
- Communicating with customers through various channels.
- Acknowledging and resolving customer complaints.
- Knowing our products inside and out so that you can answer questions.
- Processing orders, forms, applications, and requests.
- Keeping records of customer interactions, transactions, comments, and complaints.
- Communicating and coordinating with colleagues as necessary.
- Providing feedback on the efficiency of the customer service process.
- Managing a team of junior customer service representatives.
- Ensure customer satisfaction and provide professional customer support.
- High school diploma, general education degree, or equivalent.
- Ability to stay calm under pressure.
- Comfortable using computers.
- Experience working with customer support.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $18.00 per hour
- Day shift
Weekly day range:
- Monday to Friday
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Portland, ME: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
Work Location: In person