Front Desk Operations
Portland, ME US
Receptionist – Front Desk Operations
- Efficiently and pleasantly answer and direct all inbound telephone calls.
- Greets clients/carrier marketing reps/vendors ensuring all office visitors receive timely customer service with the appropriate branch staff.
- Ensuring all office communal areas remain tidy and fully stocked
- Responsible for branch mail, including opening, organizing and distributing inbound mail, logging into agency management system and/or scanning to appropriate department staff member(s); and collecting and stamping outgoing mail and coordinating pickup and drop off for the same.
- Managing voice mail and incoming fax inbox(s) and routing emails to the correct recipient(s).
- Provide primary back-up for Receptionist II as needed.
- Special projects as assignment by Manager.
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration or related field (or equivalent experience).
- Strong ability to multi-task and maintain a positive demeanor.
- Ability to work well independently as well as within a Team