Brunswick, ME 04011
This position is responsible for maintaining the cleanliness and condition standards of the College’s buildings and immediate grounds.
Summary of Requirements:
• Some High School education required; High School Diploma or GED preferred.
• Ability to read, write and understand the written word, and perform basic mathematical computations.
• Demonstrated excellent customer service skills.
• Ability to communicate and relate well with a variety of people both on and off-campus.
• Ability to work successfully both independently and in a team with minimum supervision.
Experience Requirements and/or Equivalents:
• Minimum six months of related experience at an institution of higher education or equivalent required.
Benefits, Scheduling and Additional Time Related Information:
• Dental insurance
• Health insurance
• Paid time off
• Vision insurance
• Day shift
• Monday to Friday
• Night shift
• Weekend availability
Standard Work Days and Hours of the Standard Housekeeping schedule includes:
• 5:00 am to 1:30 pm.; 7:00 am to 3:30 pm; 3:00 to 11:30 pm;
• Days of the week may vary.
• Special events and coverage issues may necessitate overtime hours, including weekends and holidays.
• Work assignments are reviewed and revised as necessary.
Meet Your Recruiter
Kristi has come on board as our newest recruiter, and is already tearing it up in the Bank/Credit Union Big Leagues. After serving in a series of promoted roles with increasing responsibilities over 5 years at TD Bank, Kristi has set her sights on becoming one of the best Community Bank/Credit Union recruiters in the State – and she has come out of the gates quickly.
Our customers have already discovered Kristi is a consummate professional who delivers. She has developed a robust candidate following in her Vertical, and is making successful matches in the industry. Her focus, dedication, and professionalism make her stand apart – and we decided we like having her around!
Kristi has a BS in Social and Behavioral Science from the University of Southern Maine and is certified in Business Process Fundamentals.