Brunswick, ME US
Shifts available: 5am-1:30pm & 3pm-11:30pm
Housekeepers are responsible for cleaning all residential, academic, and administrative buildings. A Housekeeper’s responsibilities include, but are not limited to, servicing bathrooms, removing trash and recycling, cleaning and vacuuming public spaces, sweeping and washing floors as needed, setting up spaces for small meetings and re-setting classroom spaces at the end of the day.
- New Hires in Housekeeping will receive a $500 Sign-Bonus – ½ paid at first check and ½ paid after 90 days of eligibility requirements are met.
- Some High School education required OR an equivalent combination of education and experience
- High School Diploma or GED preferred
- Ability to follow oral and written instructions and perform basic mathematical computations
- Establish and maintain working relationships with supervisors, co-workers, and building occupants
- Ability to work successfully both independently and in a team with minimum supervision
Experience Requirements and/or Equivalents
Minimum of six months of related experience in a similar role. Experience working in Higher Education or equivalent preferred.