Portland, ME US
Temp to Perm
This Position is responsible for supporting patients and in all capacities of the business. The primary focus is to build relationships with patients and ensuring their needs are met. The position will provide the patients with the best possible service while supporting the Practice Manager with phones, emails, prescriptions, reports and EMR requirements as it pertains to the patients and staff.
Responsibilities include and are not limited to:
· Providing exception customer service to patients and staff by connecting and addressing any needs, concerns, mailing product.
· Confirming auto-shipment options for supplements in order to maximize financial and organizational benefit of supplement offerings. Confirming that information available from formulary reflects scheduled shipments with client s dosing schedule. Document timing of future shipments and billing schedule.
· Updating, and maintaining all prescription and supplement orders for clients by providers.
· Scheduling initial and/or follow-up appointments via phone calls, emails, or website
· Entering new patient information in the EMR
· Invoicing patients accurately
· Managing incoming calls and emails
· May perform some medical assistant duties (ie., rooming patients, taking vitals, and ensuring patient is comfortable at all times
· Working closely and assisting the Fulfillment Coordinator as needed
· Other duties as assigned by Manager and Clinical Supervisor.
Must possess excellent customer service and strong organizational skills. Must be detail oriented and the ability to multi-task. Strong judgment and initiative to work independently and as a team player. Excellent interpersonal skills are required and expected when dealing with patients, co-workers, management, and physicians. Must have strong written and oral communication skills. Must possess comfort with EMR computer systems, excel spreadsheets, and sound mathematical abilities to calculate scheduling of shipments and length of use.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $19.00 per hour
- Health savings account
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
Work Location: In person