Real Estate Advertising Help Desk
South Portland, ME 04106
This position essentially acts as the SME of the real estate listing services offering assistance to member offices in a "help desk capacity".
Summary of Responsibilities
• Provides updates to participants and users specific to changes and updates in real estate service.
• Participants and users know when updates will occur and has sufficient time to plan for the update(s).
• Information about features and fixes is effectively conveyed to participants and users.
• Participant and user questions are minimized as a result of the information shared.
• Promotes products and services provided by Maine Listings.
• The value proposition of the MLS, products and services is effectively communicated to participants and users.
• Is knowledgeable with all products and services offered by real estate service in order to promote the benefits of each to participants and users.
• Training that is delivered meets the needs of participants and users.
Summary of Requirements
• Bachelors’ degree (preferred) with related communications, educational instruction and technical/software support experience.
• Associate degree (required)
• Real estate experience needed. (1 year required)
• Ability to understand and effectively use social media.
• Ability to effectively apply design principles specific to print/video content and delivery