Senior & Associate Auditors
Hybrid position requiring on site presence 3 days a week.
Primary Job Duties:
• Work with other accountants, managers, and partners on a variety of client engagements.
• Plan, direct, and review all phases of an engagement, including producing timely deliverables.
• Prepare engagement work papers, financial statements including footnotes and other reports.
• Perform research and apply creative, effective solutions in accordance with accounting and auditing standards.
• Prioritize and review the work of Associate I and Associate II accountants.
• Train, evaluate, and mentor Associate I and Associate II accountants.
• Ensure all audit and accounting responsibilities are performed efficiently and in accordance with professional requirements.
Summary of Requirements:
Ideal Candidate Skills & Experience:
• Audit & Attest experience at a CPA firm (2+ years)
• CPA licensure (or working to obtain).
Required Education and Experience:
• Bachelor's Degree.
• Public Accounting Audit (1 year).
Benefits and Scheduling:
• Dental insurance
• Health insurance
• Life insurance
• Paid time off
• Monday through Friday.